Thursday, June 13, 2013

This weekend...

We're spending Father's Day weekend with... well, our fathers. Friday night we're going over to my mom's house for a fish and chip night with my brother and his girlfriend. We have a gift for her, and can't wait to give it to her. More details to come.

Saturday our plan is to go pick up some packages from my mailbox in Point Roberts and stay for a picnic lunch. I can't wait because it's supposed to be a gorgeous day! That night we're heading to his parents house in Chilliwack for dinner.

Sunday we're spending the evening with my dad and Wendy to celebrate Father's Day with a good old fashioned barbecue. During the day, we hope to work on the garage some more - we can't wait to get it in working order again!

Pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment