Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Our Wedding... Part 6 - Say Cheese!

After the girls, my parents, and I left our house with Darren at the wheel and our photographer in hot pursuit, we made our way to the concourse of SFU.

On the way there, my Dad was trying to take my mind off things by being annoying, and I guess it worked because I had no nerves at all.

After stumbling around the campus in the SUV, we finally found the perfect spots to photograph with my girls and parents.

It was a very cold day, but we lucked out with the weather. November in Vancouver could feel like summer or it could have a blizzard. You just never know! But I think my Nana cashed in a huge favor and brought us some sunshine!

Me and ladies...



















 
And me and my wonderful parents... it was so nice to have them together! They separated when I was 17, but this occasion really brought the whole family back together!
 




And then the time came to head to the venue for the ceremony... this is when it all caught up to me. I was about to marry the only man who had ever truly loved me, the one who had been my best friend for 4 years, the one that was about to be my husband for the rest of our lives. It was a surreal moment, but like every other second of that day, I took mental pictures so I could remember every single thing about the day.

Up Next: We Walk!


No comments:

Post a Comment