Monday, June 3, 2013

Absent Blogger Here!

I just haven't had the time, energy, or creativity to be a consistent blogger. But I'm on a new journey now and have decided that I'm going to try to stay more active with writing.

What's new in my life??? Well... I had my stagette last September, my bridal shower in October, married in November, new house in December. Life has been amazing, crazy, wonderful. Things have been insane! We just finished our kitchen renos, and we're now talking about renovating our garage into living space.

We are doing the balancing act of family, friends, home improvements, work, losing weight, me starting a side business, and Aaron going to school.

I'm going to start this from the beginning and try to be more consistent! :)

HAPPY DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment