Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Our Wedding... Part 5 - The Guys Get Groomed

Aaron spent the night before the wedding at my mom's house with my brother and his brother. According to my mom, they slept well, but Aaron woke up very nervous.

The three of them headed out the door early for an IHOP breakfast and to the barber shop for hair cuts and straight shaves. Aaron later told me that the barber was too rough on him and he was sure the guy took off a few layers of skin, but no one would have noticed.

After getting clean up there, they went to the Delta Hotel in Burnaby to meet up with the other 2 groomsmen to get dressed. There was some miscommunication with the hotel apparently because they had to wait over an hour to get into the room, cutting down on their time to get ready.

 
 
But once the got into the room, the photographer caught some wonderful moments between all the guys as they worked out some snags (one of the groomsmen's pants were too big, and they couldn't quite figure out the ties).

 









 

My groom was ready to go... from what I've heard, he was nervous and excited and scared he was going to be late. But he texted me the day of the wedding and told me how much he loved me and couldn't wait to marry me. So I was pretty sure he wasn't going to stand me up at the alter!

 
The guys all jumped in their vehicles and raced to the venue with just enough time to properly greet the guests and tie the ring bearer's tie.
 
Up next... Posing for photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment