Friday, June 7, 2013

Sleep... what's that again?

I haven't been sleeping well. I suppose I have too much on my mind, like usual.

Two of my best friends are pregnant. Emily is due September 1st, and Jay is due October 24th. They announced their pregnancies one day apart, and I am so very excited to be an auntie! Both ladies are beautiful, inside an out, and I know they will be amazing moms!

I'm planning Jay's shower, and the details of the shower keep running through my head. I'm helping Emily's sister plan her shower, and I'm trying to figure out how to complete the projects I've been assigned. I'm dealing with some pretty big issues with work. I'm struggling with trying to lose weight after gaining 25lbs back that I had lost in the year and a half before my wedding. It's painful, embarrassing, and extremely agitating. I'm worried about money, about food, about life.

I've been up since 2:30am and I'm exhausted... my body hurts, my mind is slower than usual, my throat is scratchy.

But I have a whole bunch of fun things planned this weekend, so I'm going to try to pick myself up and move on with the day... never waste a moment feeling sorry for yourself, we only have so many moments to live in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment