Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Our Wedding... Part 16 - Dance, Dance Revolution

We danced until the crack of dawn... okay, until 11pm, but still! There was a point where I remember standing back and looking around at all of these people that I love all dancing on the same dance floor. It was something remarkable, unforgettable, and fantastically amazing! All of these people who were connected to me, but who had never met each other were bonding over their joy of this union between my husband and I. My aunt was dancing with my step-brother, who she had never met. My brothers girlfriend was dancing with my cousin's boyfriend who was in front out of town. My bosses were dancing with this wives beside my bridesmaids. It was a sight to see. Everyone had an amazing time, from what I could see and from what I heard later, and that was pretty much all I wanted from throwing an event on that scale.


























































 
 
Up Next: The Details

No comments:

Post a Comment