Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Vacation Week

Next week we are taking a very much deserved week off! We haven't had a full week off since we got married, and we are so excited about all of the adventures we have planned.

We're having dinner downtown at West Restaurant on Sunday to celebrate 5 years as a couple, then taking a road trip to Seattle, as well as a camping adventure with the family. In there, we're trying to plan a night at the drive in to enjoy the comfort of the truck, and maybe get some time to look at baby strollers.

Nothing excites me more (except maybe Christmas) than spending time with my husband with no real schedule or plan. Being on adventures with him is the best time... we're going to shop for maternity clothes for me, eat some yummy food, watch a baseball game, enjoy the river stream over my feet, take time to avoid technology and just be together.

I know that our adventures together are just beginning because by next summer, Peanut will be in our lives. I'm trying to take as many moments with Aaron right now as possible - when it's just the two of us - to enjoy my husband just as we are right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment