Thursday, July 18, 2013

Emily's Baby Shower

On Sunday, Luciana and I worked together to host Emily's shower. I was just an assistant - she really did everything and paid a lot to make it the best shower for her sister. But Emily was very excited, very happy, and very spoiled by her friends!
 
Emily is one of the most generous and gracious people I know - almost to a fault. She will do anything for anyone and often give things up in order to provide for others. So this was a time to really repay her for everything she does for others!
 



Doesn't she look beautiful??? She's so small for being almost 8 months pregnant, and she's holding herself so well in pregnancy!


 
Luciana ordered one of the most darling cupcake/cake displays I've ever seen! It was amazing!






 
My two best pregnant girlfriends... it's still hard to believe that they will soon become mothers themselves!


No comments:

Post a Comment