Friday, January 27, 2012

Showered with Choices...

I'm a dress-hoarder! It's official! I love dresses, and I'm known for my wonderful selection of dresses. It's become a bit of an issue in the last 3 years, and I continue to add to the dress section of my closet. Aaron just shakes his head when I come home with a new one, but at the same time, the first piece of clothing he bought me (which was just this Christmas) was a dress!

Anyways, I found this dress on ModCloth and thought that it would be the perfect Bridal Shower dress because it will be the fall which matches the dark colors of the dress, and I love all clothing that is pretty and retro!


I thought of pairing it with some cute chunky silver jewellery and a flower in my hair, with maybe some wedge sandals.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment