Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Weekend in a Nutshell...

On Saturday, we had a meeting with a chair cover company. She was delightful, organized, and knowledgeable. However, when we received the quote on our requirements, the pricing was ridiculously more than we had budgeted for or could fathom spending on chair covers. So we have had to pass!





After that, we headed to Guildford Mall. I received a $50 Sears card from the in-laws for Christmas, so I combined that with a $100 Visa card that Aaron gave me when he closed down his other bank account and bought myself a new espresso maker! It's wonderful, fairy easy (although Aaron is the only one that uses it to make my coffees), and makes a killer head of foam!!!
On Sunday, I went for a walk with my WW ladies, while Aaron headed to the gym and to return some games. When he got home, he handed me a gift card to my favorite store, H & M so I can buy myself something pretty to wear for our Valentine's Day dinner out in February.

Sunday evening, I made us my "famous" broccoli cheddar soup, with a prawn and tomato salad, and tried to make pretzels for the first time. The pretzels tasted good, but they were a little heavy! :)



Other than that, our weekend pretty much consisted of this:


I hope you all had a great weekend!











No comments:

Post a Comment