Friday, August 16, 2013

TGIF!

I was on holidays all last week (I promise to try to get pictures uploaded next week) so this week has been dragging. Between the stresses of work, home, baby, and life, I'm feeling exhausted! But this is going to be a glorious weekend - although probably raining!!!

Tomorrow I'm having lunch with Ms. Jay and Piglet (aka Baby VDB) in Fort Langley. Afterwards I'm going to be heading to my mom's for a family dinner with the Childs. I'm hoping to find something in Fort Langley to keep the monsters busy.

Sunday, after some housework, will be Fun-day again with the Petersons - we're heading into Vancouver for the Food Truck festival!

I'll have photos and updates on Monday, but until then, here's a little funny that pretty much explains our Sundays:

No comments:

Post a Comment