Friday, August 2, 2013

Gifts for Mom

I recently had lunch with my aunt (my mom's sister) and she presented me with a beautiful charm bracelet specific to babies. Sorry about the crappy picture - the Blackberry isn't known for quality photography.
 

The bracelet has a little baby shoe, a bottle, a carriage, a blue and purple stone, and a teddy bear. It's very sweet and I love looking at the reminder of what I'm carrying inside me, since it's not entirely visible yet.

I found a beauty through an email notification that I wanted to purchase for myself. I just picked up this pretty at Purolator the other day:
It's the Pitter Patter charm from Stella and Dot. It was inspired by the new Royal Prince George... and they donate the proceeds to children's charities, which I'm all for! I put the charm on a chain I had at home, so now I'm doubling up on the sweet baby motifs, and I'm over-the-moon about it!
 
When you're having a baby, you (as mom) become wrapped up in purchasing for the baby. Sometimes it's nice to indulge in something for yourself as well.
 
Enjoy your weeks - I'm logging off for a while to enjoy some quiet time with my hubby!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment