Friday, December 23, 2011

Bridesmaid Dress Dilemma

I love all of my bridesmaids a lot... they are all so different and unique and provide me with different friendship experiences! They all love me very much as well! So when I think about them on the big day, I want them to look as beautiful and stunning as they can be! I have done a lot of research, and because they are all starting new chapters in their lives and paying for their own dresses, I wanted them to get the most bang for their buck!

This could only mean our favorite bridal store: David's Bridal! I purchased my BM dress from there for Lisa's wedding, and it was such a quick and easy experience, and I paid far less than I would have locally. Also, because I purchased my lovely there, they will all get discounts.

I just received an email from them saying that they have received their new styles in, and right away... this one stuck out. It was like POW BAM BOOM like an old Batman cartoon!!! I love it for my girls, but what color to go with? I love the Oasis because that's my favorite color, but the more I think about it, the more I think maybe we should put them in a color that they would for sure wear again, like Pewter. They could still coordinate with Oasis or Kelly shoes, but look classic and lovely!

Which color do you prefer?


PEWTER



OASIS



KELLY


I'll be leaving the final decision to the girls (they have to wear the dresses) but I'm leaning towards Oasis or Pewter right now.


We're not shopping until June so we can make the proper decision just in case one of them or many of them are pregnant, so we have time. But I'm interested... which is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment