Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tsk Tsk Tardy Vendors

At work I rely on my vendors to reply to me quickly, or else we'll lose business with our customers. The response time is a huge factor in whether or not we get orders and maintain good relationships with our customers and distributors.

In wedding planning, the same rules should apply! However, I've been experiencing serious bridezilla tendancies when thinking about the vendors I've chosen to work with not responding to me. I'm not talking here about just not getting back to me in the same day, I'm talking about AT ALL!

After we got engaged, I tried numerous times to get in touch with various vendors. I'd call their stores, email them, write on their websites, etc. etc. etc.

I just don't understand in this economy how people can pass up opportunities for business? I'm holding out hope, however, that they will all come through to make my wedding a wonderful event... with no snags! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment