Monday, December 12, 2011

A little Apple love...

Aaron and I went out after work on Friday night to shop-til-we-drop! We managed to get the majority of our Christmas shopping done, and didn't get home until 11pm!

While at HomeSense (my favorite store in the whole world for home goods!) I spotted these pretties hanging on a hook in the Christmas section:

We've been overloading on owl figurines for the wedding, but knowing that apples are part of the theme as well, I convinced Aaron to let me buy these two in our colors for the head table. They were only $7.99 each and in our colors and just perfect, so in our buggy they went!

They are actually a lot bigger than they appear in this photo, and I know that they will be perfect on either side of our initials that I bought a while back!

I am so excited to see all of these little details come together on our big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment