Friday, December 23, 2011

My Headpiece...

Long before the trend of birdcage veils began, I had an obsession with the look of them! They are so classic and Old Hollywood, and I knew I'd be wearing one. I was on my favorite website Etsy yesterday (and it is DANGEROUS for me to be on there during work hours cause I click BUY way too quickly) and saw this lovely image:




Not only did I find it stunning, but it was on sale!!! So I called my mom first because I was going to make one, but she convinced me to just buy her and call it a day.


I love that it not only classic, but has a modern flair with the feathers (which are slowly encorporating themselves into little touches throughout our wedding) and the pearls (which are going to be all over me from my belt to my jewellery to my shoes!), and still gives a lot of romance! I can't wait to see what it looks like when it arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment