Monday, December 19, 2011

Flower Power

On Sunday, after my 7km walk, Aaron and I made our way to our old stomping grounds of Commercial Drive. We had an appointment at noon with The Flower Box for our wedding bouquets. We LOVED The Flower Box when we lived on Commercial. We bought all of our flowers there as gifts, to dress up our home, or as a surprise for me from my guy! So when we got engaged, it seemed natural to use them! Sacha is a brilliant floral artist, and she always has a smile on her face and passion in her work! She recognized me immediately from when I used to be a regular customer there, which was so nice since we hadn't been there in over a year and a half due to the move to the valley!




Courtesy of The Flower Box


We went over my vision for the big day, and she quoted us exactly in our budget for a bridal bouquet and 4 bridesmaids bouquets, and also offered us 10% off for our advance booking! I was in love with her vision!


We had lunch at Havana's, and then went back to place our order! We can't wait to see her vision on the wedding day! It will be a lovely mix of greenery, flowers, and herbs - and I just know that it will be sooooo us! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment