Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Welcome!

I love blogs! I love blogs about crafting! I love blogs about cooking! I love blogs about weddings! I just love blogs! I love to craft. I love to cook. I'm not getting married anytime soon, but maybe sometime. I am, however, in a wedding this September, so I still get to read wedding blogs and not feel weird about it! :)

Well, I decided to create my own blog about my life because, well, I love reading them, and I'm a writer, so why not create my own! And at the urging of my fabulous guy, I decided to give it a try!

Life if crazy right now between moving at the end of June, being in a wedding in September, and helping my guy look for work, but I love my crazy life.

I live with my guy and our two cats... Keiko and Halo. Aren't they precious?!?!?!? Yes, they are!

KEIKO



HALO



I love to cook. I mean, I REALLY love to cook. On my days off, my kitchen is full of wonderful vegetarian food - soups, stews, pasta, baked goods. I have a passion for it, and I also have a passion for the dishes they are served on. I love dishes. I love putting wonderful looking, divine tasting food in a beautiful dish and serving it to the people who make me smile.
A tapas platter I made for a dinner party




Anyways, I am in the food industry (marketing for a food and packaging broker), I have a great family, caring friends, a wonderful boyfriend, two crazy cats, and coworkers who could easily challenge The Office to a disfunction competition and win!

That's my life so far... and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment