Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My new outfit...

I was feeling a little blue today, so after returning a defective hairdryer, I walked through the mall window shopping.

I spotted a sale inside Smartset, so I wandered inside.

I was in search of a black bridesmaid dress for Miss J's wedding, but alas, there was none there - as usual! How hard is it to find a nice formal dress in black in the spring? Who would have thought!

Anyways, I happened to spot a lovely black, grey, and taupe dress on the sale rack, and decided to give it a go - just because I was blue and needed something pretty to cheer me up.

IT FIT! And it was LOVELY! And it was on SALE! Done and done! I'll be wearing it to my anniversary dinner with Aaron in Whistler this August.

I ended up also finding a lovely strand of "faux" pearls and a set of 3 earrings also on sale.

Ready to see my beauties?



In total, guess what I spent? Take a wild guess! Give up? A whopping $37! Jealous? :) I love it, and when I got home and tried it on for the Mr., he agreed that it was perfect for our approaching big night out!

I love it, and I love him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment