Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tea

I've recently rediscovered my love of tea. When I was a kid, my mom used to make me a cup of Orange Pekoe with a squirt of honey when I was feeling under the weather. It was really the only time I drank tea. But as I'm getting older, I'm enjoying it more and more, realizing that it is a great relaxation method at the end of a long, stressful day. In fact, I rarely get through an entire mug before I'm asleep - even if it's not decaf.

Here are my favorites right now:



Mighty Leaf - Vanilla Bean
It is delicious and relaxing - especially with a biscotti in the other hand!




PC Brand Ginger Peach
It is refreshing and fruity - just the right notes on a cool summer evening

Stash Pumpkin Spice
This is my go-to fav in the fall, but all year long it's soothing and warm!
Try a cup and enjoy... it's even good for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment