Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Songs and Such...

Aaron surprised me the other day by bringing up wedding music out of the blue... and playing me some of his favorites on his computer.

Then Lisa asked me what I'd be walking down the aisle too, as she was also trying to finalize her wedding tunes.

It got me thinking that I really don't know what the tone of our wedding music is going to be... we have the standards playing as guests take their seats, but I don't know what to walk the aisle to, or what to sign our certificates to. We know what we'll have playing as we exit the ceremony room, but it doesn't really have the same tone as the standards. What's a girl to do???

Well, this girl is just going to pick music that she and her hubby-to-be love, and run with it. Guests won't critique our choices, and if they do, we'll have the answer "We love that song!". That's all that should be important! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment