Monday, August 15, 2011

Showering Lisa with Love...

I can finally talk about the details of Lisa's Surprise Luau themed Shower! Lisa reads my blog from time to time, and now I can reveal the party to you all!





Lisa and Darren are getting married in 6 weeks, so her MOH Lizz and I threw her a shower on Saturday night and outfitted my patio with all things beachy!





She was very shocked, emotional, and thankful to have her favorite ladies (and the guys later on in the evening after a boys night out at the pub) there to celebrate her upcoming nuptuals to a fantastic man!





Welcome!




The Bride-to-Be - very surprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




The Bride and her 2 Bridesmaids




Here are some food shots... YUMMY!





Olives, Rice Salad, Orzo Salad, and Chicken Skewers with Grilled Pineapple

Fruit platter


Homemade Coconut Shrimp with Orange Dipping Sauce



Boccoccini and Tomato skewers, 7 layer dip, and Veggie Platter






Detail Shots:


Tiki Bar




Tiki Bar with Tropical White Sangria or Blueberry Mojitos





Gift Table and Starfish Bookmark Favors





Bride's Throne





Scrapbooking Station




It was an amazing evening full of so many laughs, good memories, lovely ladies, delicious food (if I do say so myself), and celebrating my best friend!

1 comment:

  1. I had such a wonderful time Tara!! You and Lizzy are amazing!! Thank you for everything! I will treasure this day forever... Love you lots!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete