Monday, May 16, 2011

Our Weekend...

Friday night we stayed home with a big bowl of comforting Chinese Noodle Soup because my eye was infected and I really didn't want to do anything!!!

Saturday morning I went to my second WW meeting, and I was down 4.1lbs!!! All of my hard work paid off!!! My trick, you ask??? Lots of water, whole grains, move more, eat less. Simple!

Then I was off to meet Lisa and Lizz for brunch on Commercial Drive, did some produce shopping, and then home to meet up with Aaron for our date night!!!

We did a bunch of running around, then off to Metrotown for sushi dinner and Thor.


I thought that the movie was cute (nice love story) but super cheesy! It wasn't my favorite of the Super Hero movies, but it wasn't a horrible way to spend 2 hours considering that Chris Helmsworth took his shirt off and even Aaron was impressed! :)

Sunday we picked up Calista's new Princess bike, and off to her 4th birthday party!

I can't believe that she's 4 already! Next year she'll be in school! I love this little girl (our flower girl) to pieces! She's full of personality, she's smart, she's funny, and she's just a loveable, polite, loving little girl! When Aaron and I secretively went out to the car to get her new Disney Princess Bike, we looked up in the window and she was spying on us with giant brown eyes and jumped up and down screaming "I GOT A NEW BIKE!" It was hilarious, and we were frozen not knowing what to do. Thankfully the excitement of the day made her forget until we presented it to her later (with her other Auntie Behnaz and Uncle Tory), and she was so super excited! What a great moment!!!

Then it was grocery shopping, shower, and Canucks time!!!

We took down the Sharks 3 - 2, and won our first game of Round 3!!!

Dinner, some PVR'd tv, and off to bed!

AHHHHH! Another great weekend... wish it wasn't over already!








No comments:

Post a Comment