Monday, January 31, 2011

My weekend...

Sadly, my camera didn't even leave my desk this weekend, so I have no pictures, but this is sort of how it went...


Friday night grocery shopping...



Saturday morning bank appointment...
Home for some rest...
The mall to watch The Green Hornet
(super funny and had my funny-man crush in it - Seth Rogan)...
Met up with Mom and Linda to go to Reflect Social Lounge for Dine Out Vancouver...
Home for some tea...
Sunday morning was spent relaxing (and eating Aaron's specialty - waffles) before heading over to Canada Games Pool...
with Colby...
and Calista...
Then home for steak (for Aaron), fish (for me), and pasta with a fresh tomato sauce...
It was a busy but fun weekend spent with 2 of the best kids in the whole world! They are such well-bahaved, happy children, and Aaron and I can only hope that our children are just as wonderful!!!
I hope you all enjoyed your weekends too!

No comments:

Post a Comment