Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Best Friends' Weddings

I was lucky enough to be the MOH at Jay's wedding on September 25th, 2010. She was a stunning bride, and I was lucky enough to stand next to her as she became Mrs. VanDenBerg!

Now, my life long friend and my bridesmaid Lisa is getting married on September 24th, 2011, and has asked me to be involved in helping her plan her wedding, although she is not going to have a traditional MOH! How lucky am I to repeat this again with another one of the friends in my life that I couldn't live without!

Lisa and Darren have the kind of love that exceeds traditional sentiments. They are best friends, they support each other, they truly enjoy spending time together, and they also allow each other their own independance. They are honestly just two of the best, kindest, most generous and giving people that I know and I'm so very excited to watch them vow to love each other for the rest of their lives! And I'm also very excited to help another friend plan a wedding!

Aren't we the cutest friends? :)

Lisa and Darren - Cheers to a lifetime of happiness and love!

1 comment:

  1. Aww Tara... You're the best-est friend anyone could have!! I can't wait to read all your wonderful post's. Lot's of yummy recipes please~! :)
    I'm so very honored to be one of your bridesmaid's, and I know you and Aaron will have a loving and wonderful marriage that will last a life time. xo!

    ReplyDelete