Wednesday, May 9, 2012

MIA

Sorry that I've been so missing in action lately! This is my insane time at work, and I've been busy at home as well. I've completed a lot of projects from my to-do list, as well as coming up with some brand new ones to tackle!

But I have a wee bit of a confession to make as well... you see, I applied to Wedding Bee back in February, and I wasn't accepted. It sort of put a damper on my blogging, and I fell off the Blogging Hemisphere. However, I've realized recently how much I miss it, so I'm back!

First things first, I've purchased my engagement photo outfit, and I'm in L.O.V.E.! Take a peek!



We are having 2 looks, if you will. We will be going more urban in our dress and taking photos on Commercial Drive. I have an idea of what I'm wearing for that one, but not 100% sure yet. But then we're going a little retro and funky for our second look, which we'll be going to Trout Lake for - I'm stoked because there are tons of dogs there to play with! :)

Do you think it will work? Did you have engagement photos, and what did you wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment