Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bling Bling!

In March, Aaron, Lisa, Darren, and their son headed south of the border to the United States of America! We used staying at my Aunt's trailer as an excuse to finally purchase my wedding band!

I was anxious to find something that fit with my beautiful ornate ring, and stayed within our low budget. I had wanted to purchase the ring at Michael Hill in Canada where he bought my engagement ring, but I couldn't justify the kind of money they were asking, and the taxes that would be added!

So off we went to the mall... and there we stayed for several hours. I was so torn between 2 rings at 2 different stores. Lisa had an opinion on her favorite, and so did Aaron, but I couldn't decide. This beauty would be on my finger for the rest of my life! I couldn't make a rash decision!!!

So what did I do??? I had a horrible sleepless night (because of the horrible trailer bed, not so much the decision), and then Aaron and I went back to the mall the next day and picked out THE ONE!

We finally decided on this gorgeous ring that had the same miligrain design as mine. And although it was more expensive than I'd wanted, it was perfect, and Aaron wanted that ring on my finger forever.


HELLO LOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment