Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cough Cough

Sadly, I've been sick all week long! I feel like a flaming bag of you know what!

But the saving grace of being sick has been the time I've had to think... and watch reruns of Say Yes to the Dress and Four Weddings!

One of the things I have spent a lot of time thinking about is the tone that I want to capture in our wedding. I think I've been so focused on the colors and themes that I missed the TONE of our wedding, and really, what's a wedding without tone? Tone-deaf? Out of tone? I don't know, I'm high on cough medications, don't hate!

Anyways, it's on my to-do list to really focus on this over the next month. We have a wedding post-it note hanging on our fridge with 4 notes for me and 2 notes for Aaron. He banged his off in about an hour, so now it's my turn!

By the way, one of the to-do's on Aaron's list was to confirm with his graphic artist friend Amit that he could design our guest book. They have a man date on Sunday to go over ideas! Yay for grooms who know how to get er' done!

Now I'm off to blow my nose, make a new cup of tea, and join my friend for a bowl of soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment