Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thank you!



Today is the American Thanksgiving day, and today, I am also thankful because I have a roof over my head, clothes on my body, a father who is amazing, a mother who is my best friend, a brother who is healthy and happy and wonderful, a husband-to-be who is my entire world, 2 hilarious and beautiful kitties who love us unconditionally, friends who make me feel special all the time, and money in the bank as a bonus. I am thankful that I have luxuries in life like a car to drive and a comfy couch to lounge on. I'm thankful that I have my health. I'm thankful that I can afford a beautiful wedding, as hard as it is to save for. I'm thankful that I have a job full of people who can make me laugh. I'm thankful that the people I love are, for the most part, in good spirits and are happy. And I'm thankful for little things today like my cup of coffee that was made by Aaron like usual, and the pants that fit me again, and the red shoes that I forgot I had. Most people can't be thankful for these things, but I sure am!

No comments:

Post a Comment