Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's ON like DONKEY KONG!

3 1/2 years ago, I met the love of my life...






12 months ago, that man asked me to spend the rest of my life with him...




And in 365 days from today, I will walk down the aisle to meet my best friend and say I DO!



I can't believe how lucky I am to have found such a caring, wonderful, funny, understanding person, and to have him love ME as much as he does!



I started preparing for this wedding from the moment I said YES! and now it's time to really concentrate on the details of the day. I'll be posting some projects soon!



In the meantime, I can share that some projects have been completed already, some are in the works, and some are being completed by the people I love. How truly lucky am I???



Baby - I can't wait to call you my husband!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment