Monday, June 27, 2011

My weekend...






Friday night Aaron and I went to Costco to pick up a few things, then off to have some sushi and home to finish the last few episodes of Dexter Season 4. It was amazing!

Saturday morning I was up at 6:15am to start the most wonderful day! It was Lisa's wedding dress shopping day! I stopped at Starbucks for coffee for myself and the MOH Lizz, then we took off for the border. I made both of the girls little dress shopping goody bags... and this is what was in the bride's bag:



Tic Tac's cause you get very personal with the consultants!


Homemade spicy peanuts - which she had to put in the trunk cause Lizz is deathly allergic!


A Budget Bride magazine to touch up on money-saving techniques!



A Mars Bar Thin - cause I knew she wouldn't eat!


A pretty gold box...


Containing these pretty Swarovski and Fresh Water Pearl starfish earrings for her wedding! She loved them!



Then we went through only 5 dresses, and she fell in love with the 3rd one, and bought it and took it home. I'm not going to post it (bad luck people!!!) but she looked beyond gorgeous.



Then we drove down the street to the Olive Garden, and on the way there asked me to be her bridesmaid. The 3 of us sat in the Olive Garden parking lot crying and hugging and being mushy girls. It still makes me tear up a bit!



So here we are... Lisa's wedding party!





After we stuffed our faces with yummy ravioli and a glass of wine, we spent the rest of the afternoon shopping!


That night I picked up Taco Del Mar for me and Aaron, but I couldn't eat cause I was still too full from lunch!


Yesterday Aaron and I did a bunch of shopping and running around, then had some Vietnamese for lunch, then home for some organizing, laundry, and dinner! Another weekend gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment