Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Maternity Pictures

On December 14th, 2013, my husband and I met with our photographer, Roxana Albusel Photography, to go to Cypress Mountain for our maternity session. I'd been looking forward to it since before I was even pregnant, and told Roxy that I needed her to be free when it was time! :)
 
I booked her back in July with this exact vision in mind for December, and I was lucky enough that she was just as excited as I was to make this dream a reality.
 
I had a rough time picking out an outfit, and in the end I just settled on comfortable casual clothes, but splurged on hair and make-up from my wedding make-up artist Jayna who is a much sought-after artist in our area who has worked with Lada Gaga and received many awards for her work.
 
I can say that I haven't felt this beautiful since my wedding, and even as large as I was, I felt like I was the best version of myself that I could be.
 
Here we are... the two and a half of us! 
 



























No comments:

Post a Comment