Thursday, April 21, 2011

Aaron's Ring

Aaron and I went out for breakfast on Saturday morning after the gym. I had been meaning to talk to him about what kind of ring he wanted, and since we were right next to the Michael Hill store where he purchased my ring back in September, I decided to talk to him about his ring wish list. Although he won't be wearing it much due to a desire to get a tattoo in it's place (he hates jewellery), I wanted him to have something he liked so he could wear it with pride the day we actually exchange vows.

I pulled up Amazon on my blackberry and browsed for men's wedding bands while he watched an early hockey game on tv. I found a few he liked. Unfortunately, the one he decided on didn't come in his size (we later learned at MH that he's a size 10), so this was his next choice:


On Monday, I ordered it on Amazon, and it's now arrived in my mailbox across the border waiting for me to pick it up.

I can't wait to see this beauty on my new hubby's finger on November 10, 2012!!!

The best part... it was $14.99 US! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment