Friday, March 4, 2011

Gifting the Guys



I've always thought about what the perfect gift to give the guys would be... and there was really only one option for me - Chucks!


These are very logical - they can wear them again - and they are very hip - they are all over the bridal blogs unfortunately. I had this plan long before it caught on in the blogosphere.

Anyways, I want Aaron to be a little comfortable (he hates dressing up) so I told him that he and his guys could wear comfy shoes that we would give them.

To go along with this, the all-traditional cufflinks. I got Aaron a pair of custom Transformers cufflinks for Christmas right after we got engaged, so I might make a pair for each guy that reflects their personality. This will take some time.



I'm also going to probably go with tradition and get them each a flask with their name on it, just because I think it would make a great gift that they could use again and think of our wedding. I doubt I'll put our wedding date on it, cause guys don't care about that stuff, but I will put it all in some fun bags and make it as special as the packages I'm putting together for my ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment