Monday, February 28, 2011

What I DIDN'T do...

I went to the DAC on Saturday with 3 of my trusty bridesmaids to somewhat get their approval. I wanted some fresh eyes to view it so they could give me their honest opinions - and they LOVE it. So it's official. The coordinator blocked off our date for November 10, 2012, and she's sending us the contract tomorrow to sign and deliver with our deposit cheque. I'm so excited, and so is Mr. Aaron!

After lunch with the girls, I returned home, where Aaron and I adjourned to the couch for the majority of the remainder of our Saturday with leftover chinese food and some movies and recorded episodes of True Blood! It was fantastic.

Yesterday was TAX Day... and we both got refunds. Yay!

We spend most of our day indoors yesterday, napping, eating, chilling... but what is it that I didn't do??? I didn't take pictures. I suck! We had a huge dump of snow, and it was beautiful, but I was too lazy or absent-minded to break out my camera for anything! But Lizz took pictures at the DAC so I'll be sure to post them when I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment