Monday, October 24, 2011

Update...

1. Vegas was awesome-sauce! It was so amazing and fun! We ate a ton of good food, saw some beautiful things, and just enjoyed each other with no phones, email, or texts to bother us. We took a nap every day, we sat by the pool, and we enjoyed drinks whenever we felt like one. It was heaven for 4 nights.

2. I can't wait to get full-on into wedding planning.

3. Our save-the-dates are all assembled and addressed... just waiting for 2012 to hit so I can mail them out.

4. My big work project is over now, so I'm breathing a little easier. But now I am in a funk again. :(

5. I find myself missing my friendships lately. I miss going out dancing, even though I hate clubs. I miss dinners with the girls. I miss watching movies with them. I miss their constant laughter. I feel like I'm being left behind. Maybe it's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment